Sunday 29 June 2014

Dear June Week 3

June, thank you for quiet weekends.
I appreciate your glory, but perhaps more than the bright sunsets and splendid sunrises, the travels and adventures... I appreciate your lazy rays of sunshine between the spring showers, your lengthened daylight hours and long Sundays with a good book and green grass.











Thank you for beautiful and spontaneous sunset strolls to the tower, getting ice cream because we can, and the most genuine of friendships blossoming in the magnificentness that is you, June. You have surpassed all of my expectations. I would resent you for bringing such wonderful people as Sarah (the girl with the ice cream) into my life if I wasn't so grateful to have so many kindred spirits scattered all around the globe.

Thank you.

Love always,

Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment