Sunday 1 December 2013

December First

Hello lovelies,

25 Happy (Parisian) Things in Honour of Christmas In No Particular Order:

25. Coming out of the metro and being overwhelmed once again by the beauty of it all.
24. Decorating the christmas tree with P
23. When the sun rises late in the morning and I can see it across the Parisian rooftops out my window
22. The smell of the clove-studded orange hanging over my bed
21. Oatmeal and tea on lazy mornings (or any morning)
20. Festive pinterest dashboards
19. 8track
18. Getting an idea for a new story (DECnowrimo anyone?)
17. The feeling before heading home for a visit
16. The nostalgia of December as I reflect on a crazy, wonderful and wild year
15. Skype
14. Getting mail
13. Getting mail that consists of a glitter moose christmas card and a hedgehog card that reads "for my friend, I just wanted to let you know what a special friend you are."
12. The moment before you open the first advent calendar door
11. Discovering a new favourite song
10. Holing up for a night of writing with the bestie and a glass of wine/cup of tea
9. The smell of Christmas trees
8. The smell of the box of Christmas decorations saved from years before
7. Christmas granny sweaters
6. No Plan Sundays
5. Mince pies (and discovering them in the Champs-Elysees Marks & Spencer)
4. Those "Holy S***t I'm In Paris" moments
3. Thinking of being home next Christmas when I'm sad about missing things like tree cutting
2. Mulled wine
1. Christmas markets and their vast Parisian abundance









1 comment:

  1. <3 always my special friend xx love the melted snowman cookies <3

    ReplyDelete