Wednesday 18 December 2013

2013

2013 was unarguably the most drastic year of my life so far.

In January I turned 18.

In February I met my soul mate and best friend who would change my life on so many indescribable levels.





In May I took an AP exam that got me a 5 and made me feel like maybe I can analyze literature., as well as having front row seats standing at the acoustic Lights show, my favourite concert of all time.

In June I graduated high school. What.









In August I moved to Paris. Double what.









In September I met some amazing and lifelong friends in this city that I never would have met if I hadn't took that insane leap of faith (or eurostar ticket). I also wrote THIS blog post and was smothered with the most absolutely genuine love and support I have ever received from everyone from my parents to complete strangers.




In October I made a very very scary decision and changed jobs, moving into the 8th arrondissement, and traveled to Edinburgh, a city I have been dreaming of visiting for years.







In November I wrote a novel. Can I have another what?

And now, in December, I am about to go visit my parents. In my parents' house. In my hometown. SO MANY WHATS.

All in all, even between all the moments of insanity and intense self-doubt and absolute despair, I am immensely proud of this year. It has brought me more happiness and fulfillment than I ever dreamed imaginable. I cannot wait for everything the new year will bring, and will do a post on 2014 goals following this one.

I couldn't have done any of this without you all.

Love always,
Coral

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is really amazing to be reminded of all the things you have accomplished in the past year :) super proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete