Thursday 19 September 2013

Party, Sleep, Eat, Au Pair

This has been my schedule for the past week.
Add in my French courses, and you got yourself one tired Coral.
The thing is, how does one sleep in this city, this city with artists and books and wine and music and lights and culture and always something happening.
I always feel like I'm missing something.
Last night we had some wine and a little get together at my friend's apartment, then woke up and went for a walk around the Latin Quarter. We got lunch at an awesome and awesomely-priced bistro, then browsed Shakespeare and Company, walked along the Seine to Notre Dame, then parted ways to look after our respective children.
Tonight, a night out in Bastille is being planned, then tomorrow morning I have French Classes With The Woman Who Couldn't Care Less. I guess her not caring and the lessons being quite coma-inducing will aid in my exhausted state of Trying To Learn New Things While Hungover.








No comments:

Post a Comment