Saturday 24 August 2013

England Day 10: Trago!

Hello all,

SORRY about the hiatus. Got a bit out of the swing of things! So here's a mad-rush blogging spree of all (most) of the days I've missed.
On the tenth day of our trip, Saturday the 17th of August, all of us headed off to Trago Mills for some shopping and shanigans.
If you've never been, Trago is a gigantic outlet-esque discount shopping mall in the center of a theme-park-esque playpark equipped with token-munching rides and games, playground equipment, a skating rink, gocarts, and other activities to amuse your school-aged child.
I had this weird sickness over the weekend that caused both my ears to be plugged and subsequently everyone sounded like they were underwater and magnified, so I was a bit on edge. But as the day went on and I saw the sheer joy in my cousins' faces, the pain faded and it turned out to be a pretty alright day.

At the skating rink!







Love always,
Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment